While we're busy building out some new features, we've also been busy behind the scenes on some bugs and improvements:
- Fixed issue relating to some databases not showing after Notion update
- Fixed issue relating to database properties not showing on some sites after Notion update
- Fixed empty database pages (not in the pages list or sitemap) being discovered and indexed by Google
- Fixed ongoing issue with Twitter changes causing tweets not to show or take a long time to load
- Fixed page level code affecting preview of another page in Dashboard Preview
- Updated some of the Super Templates to support custom Theming
- Updated and improved manual publishing speed and error handling on Pro plan
- Added support for sub-items in database tables
- Created new free themes to use on sites
- Created video guides for Getting Started and Managing Pages - more to come!
- And loads more little things!
Remember to add and vote for the things you need in Super, and if you encounter a problem, please reach out to support so we can help resolve it.